Today, Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole outlined Canada’s Recovery Plan. This plan will:
- Secure jobs by recovering the one million jobs lost during the pandemic within one year.
- Secure accountability by enacting a new Anti-Corruption law to clean up the mess in Ottawa.
- Secure mental health through our Canada Mental Health Action Plan.
- Secure our country by creating a strategic stockpile of essential products and building the capacity to manufacture vaccines at home.
- Secure Canada’s economy by balancing the budget over the next decade.
Watch Erin O'Toole's Speech Below
Do you like this post?